St Piers college
- College Prospectus 2012 - connect2
This year-round residential service is based on one-to-one support and a person-centred approach rather than a conventional curriculum
- College Prospectus 2012 - Student Stories
Find out more about students experiences at St Piers College
- College Prospectus 2012 – Health care
Information about how students at St Piers College benefit from special medical care and therapy on campus
- College Prospectus 2012 – Residential options
What residential options are available at Young Epilepsy from weekly to year-round options
- College Prospectus 2012 – Why choose St Piers College?
Information for parents about how we support young people, aged 19 to 25, to grow into adulthood with confidence
- College Prospectus 2012 – Why St Piers College?
A leaflet aimed at Educational Authorities/funders. We are always happy to discuss individual cases to see how we can help
- Come to a Young Epilepsy open day
Come and find out more about our special school, Further Education College and world-class medical facilities, all on our stunning 60 acre rural campus.