Please see separate sections for specific documents.
- About Young Epilepsy - a brief guide
Better futures for young lives with epilepsy. Who we are and what we do.
- About Young Epilepsy - a detailed guideFind out about how we help children and young people with epilepsy through our school and college, national services and pioneering research.
- Come to a St Piers School or College open day
Come and find out more about our special school, college and world-class medical facilities, all on our stunning 60 acre rural campus.
- Describing a seizureWhat to look out for before, during and after a seizure and what information to record
- Epilepsy and Behavioural problemsHow epilepsy can affect the behaviour of children and young people.
- Epilepsy and PlayHow and why children with epilepsy benefit from play and strategies to help them communicate.
- Epilepsy information - Alternating Hemiplegia
This leaflet explains about alternating hemiplegia in children and how it can be managed.
- Epilepsy information - Diary sticker sheet
Extra stickers for the children seizure diaries available from Young Epilepsy.
- Epilepsy information - Supplement in The Guardian newspaper
Read the supplement from the guardian June 2010 on epilepsy, which features a student’s experience at Young Epilepsy.
- Epilepsy information – Health Summit Report March 2010
An event organised as part of Young Epilepsy’s Champions for Childhood Epilepsy Campaign
- Epilepsy information – here to help brochureAll about our helpline, resources and training for schools, parents and professionals and much more
- Epilepsy information – Lifetime cost analysis paper
Epilepsy Surgery: better futures or more false economies? Over the next 10 years the NHS has the chance to save at least £280 million AND improve the lives of hundreds of children
- Fundraising - Brochure
You can make a difference – how a charity partnership with Young Epilepsy will bring your company great benefits and make a difference to the lives of young people with epilepsy.
- Fundraising - Get involved
Find out who we are, what we do, facts about epilepsy and what you can do. Get involved to help create better futures for young lives with epilepsy.
- Fundraising - Ideas
An A to Z guide of FUNdraising ideas – from assault course challenges to zany clothes days.
What can you do?
- Fundraising - Sponsorship Form
A ready-made form for you to collect details of your sponsors.
- Fundraising - Welcome
Welcome to Team Young Epilepsy. Your support is helping to change the lives of young people with epilepsy across the UK. An introduction to our fundraising pack including What we do and what your support could achieve.
- Guide for Schools - Understanding EpilepsyComprehensive guide for schools to help educate staff and pupils about epilepsy
Page 1 of 3