Working at Young Epilepsy
Young Epilepsy employs over 750 people from the local community as well as all over the country and overseas. We are unique in bringing together specialist teams of teachers, consultants, registrars, nurses, psychologists, therapists, and supporting staff working to ensure that young people living with epilepsy are provided with first rate education, treatment and support.
Young Epilepsy welcomes applications from all sections of the community and guarantee an interview to all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria.
Young Epilepsy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In addition to its pledge to staff training and development, Young Epilepsy offers competitive salaries together with an excellent range of benefits, including:
- Standard 5 weeks holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Flexible and term time working
- Occupational pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised staff dining room
- Gym membership
- Simply Health – health savings scheme
- On site accommodation may be available for employees working unsocial hours
- Transport is provided to and from Lingfield Railway Station to coincide with shift patterns